Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Photo Challenge: Days 19, 20, 21, 22, and 23

I have some catching up to do on my August photo challenge! I have taken pictures daily, but haven't had time to post them. We have been away from home, attending football games and traveling to friend's wedding showers. It has been a fun couple of days! 


Day 19: Where I Slept

I took one amazing nap here last Friday. 

Day 20: What I Read

I recently had the urge to watch The Time Traveler's Wife, but since it's not on Netflix yet I decided I would read it instead. I think it's a better book than it is movie. I'll let you know for sure when I finish reading!

Day 21: Pretty Pattern

While we were out of town, we stayed at my brother and sister-in-law's house and their guest room bedding had a great pattern! 

Day 22: Trees

I love the oak tree in our backyard.

Day 23: Sunset

The sky had a pink glow tonight.

1 comment:

  1. I do believe I recognize that fabric on that pillow! Looks great!!

    ReplyDelete