Thursday, September 8, 2011

Photo Challenge: Days 24-31


Yep, this photo challenge was during the month of August and I still haven't shared the final week's photos. I figured it's better late than never.

Day 24: A Smile

I had photos taken for my website and blog. (This is me after, really happy about how fun it was to have been on the other side of the camera for a change). 

Day 25: Sunflare

From our porch, I saw the sun peaking through the trees. 

Day 26: Something Old

My Canon 50mm 1.8 lens is my "something old" now that I upgraded to the 50mm 1.4! I am sad to retire this little guy since he was a gift from my hubby, but I am excited to break in my new lens! 

Day 27: After Dark

We helped Eric celebrate his 30th Birthday!

Day 28: Daily Routine

Before bed every evening, I write in my One Line a Day book. I am not much of a journal writer, but this book gives me a few lines a day (for 5 years) to jot down something I am thankful for, or something memorable about my day.

Day 29: Purchased

I am really loving my new ONA Camera Bag! It allows me to turn any bag into a camera bag, with a safe, protected spot for my camera and lenses. 

Day 30: In Motion

Our sweet Baxter is always in motion, unless he's fast asleep in kitty dreamland.

Day 31: There wasn't a photo prompt for the last day of the month. So, I made my own: My Furballs

Harley has been really sick recently. Normally, she's not a big fan of Baxter, but this day she let Baxter lay by her side. I think Baxter knew she wasn't feeling well and was trying to cheer her up or something. It was just too sweet. Thankfully, Harley is doing much better now.

Challenge Complete! I hope you enjoyed following along on my daily photo challenge! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment