Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Big 2-5

Happy Birthday Alan!
Thank you for reminding me to never take life too seriously. And, for making me laugh....every minute I'm with you.
I couldn't have asked for a more perfect person to spend my life with.
Thank you for taking me on adventures
And coming on a life long adventure with me.
Thank you for dancing with me in front of an audience, and in our kitchen.
Thank you for teaching me something new everyday. 
I am so blessed to have you in my life and so thankful you came into this world 25 years ago.

4 comments:

  1. Ahhhh . . . So sweet and meaningful! I love stories with pictures! H to the B'day, Alan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Alan!!! Such a sweet love letter to your husband.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how much you love him and are so happy with your "new" life. Have a great bday Alan and enjoy being at the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) LOVE THIS! HAPPY BDAY (belated) ALAN!

    ReplyDelete